RFPT Independent Review: Panel meeting on 2 June 2021
The RFPT Review Panel meeting on Wednesday 2 June was chaired by Keith Skeoch and attended by all Panel members.
The Review Panel discussed the upcoming submission of written responses to the call for evidence that are due by 13th June 2021, as well as the programme of work, public events and stakeholder engagement planned for the summer months. The Review Panel also considered the evidence and analysis undertaken to date with regards the impacts of ring-fencing and the banks’ proprietary trading activities, and identified a number of emerging themes which would benefit from further analysis.
The Chair thanked Panel members for their contributions, and the Secretariat for their work.
The Review Panel will next meet on 6 July 2021.
Notes to Editors
- The members of the RFPT Independent Review Panel are Keith Skeoch (Chair), John Flint, Patrick Honohan, Betsy Nelson, Preben Prebensen, and Linda Yueh.
- Press enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- All other enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RFPT Review Linkedin account is linkedin.com/company/rfpt-review.
- The RFPT Review twitter account is twitter.com/RFPTReview.