RFPT Independent Review: Panel meeting on 3 March 2021
The RFPT Review Panel meeting on Wednesday, 3 March was chaired by Keith Skeoch and attended by all Panel members.
The Review Panel discussed a number of items including:
- draft proposals for launching a call for evidence in the spring;
- proposed areas of analysis that the review should explore further;
- reflections on some of the views and opinions expressed by stakeholders to date; and
- the importance of reaching as wide a range of stakeholders as possible to ensure that any impacts on consumers are reflected in the final report.
The Chair thanked Panel members for their contributions, and the Secretariat for their work.
The Review Panel will next meet on 6 April 2021.
Notes to Editors
- The members of the RFPT Independent Review Panel are Keith Skeoch (Chair), John Flint, Patrick Honohan, Betsy Nelson, Preben 2. Prebensen, and Linda Yueh.
- More details about the RFPT Independent Review and its members, including the Terms of Reference, are available at: rfpt.independent-review.uk.
- Press enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- In line with other independent inquiries and reviews, please note that the RFPT Independent Review is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000.