RFPT Independent Review: Panel meeting on 6 April 2021
The RFPT Review Panel meeting on Tuesday, 6 April was chaired by Keith Skeoch and attended by all Panel members.
The Review Panel agreed to launch a call for evidence on 20 April 2021 for a period of eight weeks, with a deadline of 13 June 2021 for written response.
In preparations for the call for evidence launch, the Review Panel also considered and approved a call for evidence paper for publication which focuses on the key areas where the Review Panel wants to build the evidence base for further analysis.
The Review Panel also agreed to set up twitter and Linkedin accounts to provide the public with updates for upcoming events.
The Review Panel discussed a number of other key items for progressing the review, which included: proposals for a programme of engagement with a range of stakeholders in parallel to launching the call for evidence; and updates on the analysis undertaken to date on the impacts of ring-fencing and proprietary trading;
The Chair thanked Panel members for their contributions, and the Secretariat for their work.
The Review Panel will next meet on 6 May 2021.
Notes to Editors
- The members of the RFPT Independent Review Panel are Keith Skeoch (Chair), John Flint, Patrick Honohan, Betsy Nelson, Preben Prebensen, and Linda Yueh.
- More details about the RFPT Independent Review and its members, including the Terms of Reference, are available at: rfpt.independent-review.uk.
- Press enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- The RFPT Review Linkedin account is linkedin.com/company/rfpt-review.
- The RFPT Review twitter account is twitter.com/RFPTReview.
- In line with other independent inquiries and reviews, please note that the RFPT Independent Review is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000.