RFPT Independent Review: Panel meetings on 31 August and 09 September 2021
The RFPT Review Panel met on Tuesday 31 August and was followed by an additional Panel meeting the following week on Thursday 09 September. Both were chaired by Keith Skeoch and attended by all Panel members.
The Review Panel spent time weighing up the evidence and debating the conclusions on both ring-fencing and proprietary trading. The Panel went on to explore next steps for the review and potential recommendations in light of the analytical conclusions to date. Upcoming stakeholder engagement and public events throughout the Autumn were also discussed as the Panel moves closer towards a public position.
The Chair thanked Panel members for their contributions, and the Secretariat for its work.
The Review Panel will next meet on 5 October 2021.
Notes to Editors
- The members of the RFPT Independent Review Panel are Keith Skeoch (Chair), John Flint, Patrick Honohan, Betsy Nelson, Preben Prebensen, and Linda Yueh.
- Press enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- All other enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RFPT Review Linkedin account is linkedin.com/company/rfpt-review.
- The RFPT Review twitter account is twitter.com/RFPTReview.